Martijn de Rooij
Martijn is a tax consultant with more than 15 years of experience. He is praised for his in-depth knowledge about tax law, commitment and proactive client approach. These skills make him your trusted tax partner. Martijn is always striving to establish long-term relationships with his clients. Before joining the Blue Turtle Tax team he gained most of his experience as a tax consultant at highly specialized tax boutiques. Martijn holds a Master in Tax Economics at Tilburg University.
Martijn’s key expertises are in the following areas.
- Set-up, advise on and guidance throughout the implementation process of tax optimization planning for businesses, including tax effective business structures and business restructurings & reorganizations.
- Tax law advice on investments in the Netherlands.
Business owners and wealth management
- Business owners (DGA) practice (e.g. normal wage matters)
- Estate planning (e.g. tax planning for business succession)
- Cross-border mobility and cooperation (e.g. expats, 30% ruling, salary split, international social security matters).
- Claiming various entrepreneurial facilities for self-employed workers.